Monday 13 June 2011

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT

L (my guest blogger) and I are booked to go to London for Canada Day and then Wimbledon!! 

I bought this gorgeous little clutch for our big tennis day.  Last year I was searching for wedding clutches and found MB on Etsy. I dreamed of owning this clutch for my visit to Wimbledon. Well, I got in touch with Mademoiselle bagatelle over the weekend and ordered my Wimbledon Gigi small purse, it should be here in a few days. 

 It's a good thing that Husband and I went to the pub a few weeks ago and caught the Nadal and Federer match.  It was then he explained to me the workings of tennis. Now when L is freaking out over the match, I'll know why. ( I think ) She loves tennis and I'm excited to go and share her enthusiasm for the game. I wonder who we will get to see. xox


3 comments:

  1. Laura Stanford13 June 2011 at 23:18

    so, so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see center court in our future girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and don't forget the timeless tradition of eating strawberries and cream!

    ReplyDelete