Tuesday 31 May 2011

MAY LONG WEEKEND

What a great extended May long-weekend we had. We picked Connor up Thursday for the start of his break.. Friday was city farms day - I've heard a lot about the city farms and googled to find out the location, They have two within 10 minutes of each other and they are both fantastic.

Saturday, it poured and we went for a 6 mile wellie walk through Ashton Court Estate  There is so much to do here including our favorite, getting lost in 850 acres of woodland; the woodland also works as a perfect umbrella on wet days. - Magical and one of  my favourite family times.

Sunday, the boys sanded down my sewing table and we all took part in cleaning and burning every CD I've owned since my 20's. Steve was shocked that some of them still worked! He is a very responsible CD owner and always puts them back in their cases. *eye-roll/wink *

I sent the boys out Monday to enjoy some father/son time at @ Bristol we have a years membership and often go on rainy days. Steve and Connor can spend hours at the science center and although I do enjoy it, I'm really more of a zoo girl.

Today it's sunny go figure, Steve went back to work! Connor's just jumped out of bed (9:44) either he's a "tween" or he's catching up on some much needed sleep over his break.  Enjoy the pics... I love the little piglets they were hilarious!



 Time to enjoy the day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment