Thursday 19 May 2011

GUEST BLOGGER: DAY IV: Let’s Celebrate Canada!

For all you Canadian followers out there this post is for you! I’m not sure if this happens to everyone but being away from home (Canada) I think I’ve become more patriotic. I’ve got this overwhelming sensation to sew my little Canadian flag patch on to the back of my book bag, wear my Roots CANADA hoodie, and just say eh!, eh?

I’ve always been a proud Canadian, but being abroad gives me the opportunity to share my pride with others. And apparently in England, specifically London, I’m not the only one who loves Canada... check it out: www.canadadaylondon.com.


 I’ve always enjoyed spending Canada Day at home with a beer, a bbq and fireworks, but this year I’ll be in London and I can’t wait! The events look amazing, the crowd fantastic and the Canadians… well let’s just say they are looking in celebratory mode!

I LOVE CANADA!


No comments:

Post a Comment