Sunday 1 May 2011

BRILLIANT

I watched and enjoyed every moment of the royal wedding and must admit, I did get misty eyed. Katherine's dress was beautiful and reminded me straight away of Grace Kelly. We texted back and forth with Steve's Mom discussing the extraordinary event.  After the much awaited kiss, we took a nose around the city and enjoyed a celebratory lunch overlooking the Clifton suspension bridge.

 As much as I enjoyed watching it from the comfort of my own home I did have a slight tinge of envy for the brave people who travelled to London to catch a glimpse of the real thing. It was pretty quiet in Bristol, which boasted of having the second largest street closures next to London. I think everyone enjoyed a good knees up the night before!  

Thank you Will & Kate for another brilliant extended long weekend. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment