Wednesday 13 April 2011

HUSBANDS ARE THE BEST TRAVEL ACCESSORY

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money.  Then take half the clothes and twice the money.  ~Susan Heller


Steve, Connor & I are packing for Geneva today. This quote is perfect, I always pack too much and inevitably, forget something important, either sleepwear or underwear. I get a little better each time. 


In 2005, Candace and I dragged the biggest suitcases all over Europe. We definitely were not backpack girls then and probably never thought we would be. I remember meeting my friends in Italy and their suitcases being packed with 5 different handbags/clutches/shoes for a 3 day trip... I have come a long way since then, not necessarily packing less, just lighter. ;)


My husband is a great packer and has taught me a lot. He usually helps me make the need/want decisions. Bringing Husband on vacation is the best accessory. Not only does he pack the electronics, toiletries & the itinerary, he always has space left in his suitcase for shopping (my shopping!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment