Thursday 21 April 2011

SUNNY DAYS

We have had amazing weather in Bristol this week. I have been spending it with my step-son Connor, which is why I've not taken the time to post my Switzerland pictures, but I will tease you with a few at the end of this post and fill some trip comments later.

Connor and I spent  the evening side-walk chalking and playing frisbee at the Clifton Downs. We coloured the entire side-walk full of pictures and words like RUN FASTER and STOP. People running by loved it! 

I love summer, oops I mean spring! ;) We stopped at the grocery store to pick up everything we need for a sunny Easter BBQ weekend. All I need now are some eggs to put around the garden for the great hunt. We have been gearing up for Easter since going to see HOP last week. It seems like everyone else is as well. In Switzerland we ate coloured hard boiled eggs with ham and cheese for breakfast in the morning.

 I'm not sure why, but Easter has always been a big thing in my family. I remember my Mom painting ceramics jars and filling them with jelly beans, big chocolate hunts & new spring clothes. I guess when I was young the only time you would get gifts were holidays. It seems now kids get gifts for sneezing.

If you've been reading my blog you will know how much I love holidays and Easter will be no different! I think Santa Claus left the Easter Bunny some PJ's for me and I'm ready to wear them. Bring on the Easter weekend! xoxo

Here are a few pictures I promised of Switzerland: 















No comments:

Post a Comment