Sunday 24 April 2011

HAPPY KEASTER!


Happy Easter! We've had endless fabulous weather here in Bristol. We spent the day in the sunshine and had a picnic down on the Quay and of course, our day included a few Easter treats. This weekend has been lovely and it's not over yet! I'm loving this quadruple bank holiday I wonder if I could write "Queenie" and ask her if we can bring it back to Canada with us?! 

I saw a lot of people taking advantage of the hot weather, setting  up BBQ's and drinking tea and champagne in the parks, lots of activities were in play, including a game of volleyball around the corner which you don't see often in England. 

My hairdresser told me she spent Good Friday at Victoria park with her best friend drinking pots of tea and eating proper cream cheese & cucumber sandwiches. They actually carried an entire tea set to the park including a cake stand, how fun!  With it being St. Georges weekend and the Royal Wedding coming up, our city is full of Union Jack bunting. I must admit I picked up some the other day and hung it in the garden this evening.
I wish this was my garden!


I hope everyone had an amazing Easter weekend and got up to plenty of fun. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment