Tuesday 15 March 2011

LIVE ENCHANTMENT

I went to see Peter Katz last night at the Louisiana in Bristol. I think fate played a huge part in this encounter with this enchanting musician. I was online looking for new music and came across Peter and listened to a few of his songs. After searching him on Google, I found out he was a few days away from visiting Bristol on his European tour.

The concert was chilling and I truly felt blessed to be part of such an intimate audience. I smiled so much my cheeks hurt today. Not only do I think that Peter is a gifted singer & songwriter, but he has an amazing heart as you will all see when you take the time to see him live!

Not only was I lucky enough to hear Peter live, I also had the pleasure of listening to two other performers, who are local: SAM EASON & BEN MAGGS. I look forward to seeing both again. In my opinion, you would be lucky to see any of these guys perform. I look forward to catching many more shows and following their careers.

I'm still on a super high from that concert and will be for a long time.  If you can believe this, I saw them all for a tenner- shameful. I was lucky enough to get a CD from Peter & Sam so I'm still singing along with them.

PS. I wasn't going to go for fear of flying solo... For all those who couldn't make it you totally missed out, but I'm pretty sure all these guys will be around for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment