Monday 14 February 2011

St. VALENTINE'S


I woke this morning to find these beside me.
 My very first Milk Tray. Yay! Breakfast: Secret Nut & Hazelnut Heaven. hmmm... It's probably a good idea not to look at the back of the box (calories) Today is a free day, for me anyway. 

I read that in Scottish custom, the first young man or woman one encounters in the street or anywhere else becomes their Valentine for the day. 

Watch out this morning when you step out of the house Cupid may have big plans for you. 
Happy St. Valentine's! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. delightful! do not hesitate to save one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful! My hubby took the kids to the store and let them each pick out a bunch of flowers for me, had the florist wrap them all together (they were all tulips, but different colours) and they all presented them to me after school today! Happy Valentine's, Christy :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. very romantic and super sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete