Friday 25 February 2011

ROSEMARINO BISTRO

This morning I met up with Eva & Leo for our traditional breakfast at the Rosemarino Bistro which opened in October after months of me trying to peek in the window and watch skateboarders take advantage of the front step. It's super convenient, as it's right around the corner from our home.

Aspiring young restaurateurs,  Mirco Bertoldi and Sam Fryer have done well. The breakfast menu is fantastic. I love their range of Eggs Benny, it was a favourite  in Canada but it has been hard to find here.  For such a high end neighborhood, there are not many "must go" spots, and in my opinion, this is one of them. My only complaint is the basement, it does not have the same warmth or atmosphere that you get upstairs. If you go, hopefully you will get a seat on the top floor, which might be hard since this restaurant looks like it's becoming the new Clifton hot spot!




No comments:

Post a Comment