Thursday 3 February 2011

THE PERFECT FIT

I went into my husbands office today and found the new BRAVISSIMO catalogue that I got in the mail this week sitting on his desk. I  didn't waste anytime in check marking the top 5 I fancy. I hope that is why the catalogue was on his desk. ;) With Valentines Day coming up and Steve now knowing, what a holiday hunny I am. We will both be thinking of extra little ways to make our first Valentines as a married couple a special one. *hint* *hint* ha,ha,ha... I first discovered Bravissimo on a trip to Glasgow in 2009... I had a well needed wake up call on my bra size. I will never buy a bra that doesn't fit right again! Although shocked at my "real" size I was very pleased with the time they spent on me, the end result and most importantly the cost. One of the bras I picked out was not in the store and they offered to order it and send it right to my address. I am now, a very loyal Bravissimo customer and often share this great find with my friends. Lucky for Steve we don't have one in Bristol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment