Thursday 2 December 2010

336th DAY OF THE YEAR


 29 more days are remaining until the end of the year. Wow, 2010 has raced by us with so many great things.. Our engagement, wedding, honeymoon, holidays, family & friends visiting, family moves & plenty of smiles. This year has been one of the best of my life and I will relish the memories and moments and make the best of the last 29 days of it.

Another busy day today. It will be that way up until Christmas.  I am going through our wedding proofs today to pick the pictures we want to have in our album. I will be wrapping the last of the gifts to send home and waiting patiently for the tree to drop before we decorate. I hope every one has a very Happy 336th day of the year & stays safe. xoxo

Borough Market London

Dublin

St.Patrick's Day Parade

Plymouth

Toon Toon

Skiing in Hopfgarten

York 


Austria

Bristol Balloon Festival





Clifton, Bristol

Begium
Holland
Colonge
Maldives
Maldives
Malta

1 comment:

  1. Yippy I made the cut :-)
    Wow it really was a very busy and amazing year wasn't it.
    I love the picture of you under the water :-)

    ReplyDelete