Monday 11 October 2010

PASHLEY PRINCESS


I explained to Steve tonight again about my dream of owning this Pashley Princess Classic. No, I won't be able to ride it in Bristol (too many hills) & it would most likely sit in the office but once in a while we could go on romantic picnics and this would be the perfect bike for that. We went to Mud Docks bike shop and spoke to the manager about this beautiful bike retailing at £595.00 The manager agreed with me when I mentioned it was the "mini cooper" of the bike world. I think this bike may be worth walking up the hills of Bristol... ;) I really want my Canadian Girl in Europe moment and this bike just may do it. Steve's answer to this: do you think we may be able to rent it? Hmmmm....The quintessential English town and country bicycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment