Saturday 2 October 2010

THE LAKE DISTRICT



I followed my husband to Barrow-In-Furness on business. We stayed at the Fairway Hotel which has a driving range and golf course next to it. I spent the mornings at the driving range getting reacquainted with my swing, what a great form of exercise. I am feeling muscles I have not used in a very long time. On Thursday Steve was off early and I convinced him to come have a go, we both had a great time and lots of laughs. It was another great week in Barrow. I had dinner with the gang, lunch with the girls and got an incredible facial at Boss. I also took a chance and had my hair foiled at the Priory, it turned out great, phew!. The lake District is breathtaking I would love to have a little caravan parked right in the middle for fun weekends away in the North. xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment