Tuesday 5 October 2010

APPLEHEAD

Applehead Studio Photography keeps showing up all over the place. It has to be, one of the most popular agencies in Halifax, N.S....

I've known a few people who have used Applehead and I think his work is amazing. My friends Anita & Josh are getting married in 4 months and just had their engagement photo shoot done. I love the it! I hope they bring this genius to their destination wedding in Mexico. If not they can always choose to do his very popular "Trash The Dress" shoot but, I am not sure if Anita will be willing to do this, since she has hunted high and low for the perfect dress. 

Lyndsey & Ryan also had their engagement and wedding photos done & they are stunning. This guy is super talented. You can check out more of  his work at appleheadstudio 


No comments:

Post a Comment