Sunday 19 September 2010

WEDDING PLANNER

I know I've been married for a month now but I keep looking at wedding ideas and images. A friend suggested I would make a great wedding planner the other day and I laughed and said if only I had a very organized business partner. Then, it would be an interesting business venture that might work for someone of my talents, which includes convincing, selling & a great eye for beauty.
I think most brides have thoughts about becoming a wedding planner during or after her big day.  How can you not when you've spent months scouring magazines, wedding blogs, internet and shopping malls for the perfect accessories to make your fairy tale day happen? I think I will be posting wedding ideas and options until it's time for the next chapter, babies.

 All I know is, I really enjoy blogging, if only just to share my life with family, friends and great people and have a record of all the great experiences I'm having in life. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment