Monday 27 September 2010

EUROPEAN CHRISTMAS MARKETS

I am booking a Christmas Market trip for my friend Jayne and I for November, this morning. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Last year we all went to the Bath Christmas Market, it was beautiful but I can't wait to do the European tour. We will be taking a guided tour to The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. I am looking forward to tasting all the sweets, seeing all of the crafts and toys and picking up a few presents. It will be nice to be in a few places that love Christmas as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. WOW I want to do this, sounds like so much fun!!
    3 trips to England in one year might be a bit much though...tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess this would not be England now would it...silly me

    ReplyDelete