Tuesday 3 August 2010

SOMETHING BLUE


8:15 wake up to my sweet almost to be stepson give me a boo & a tickle and asks what we are doing today.  Hmmm... Let’s start off with a book so he runs down and grabs Mr. Gum & The Biscuit Billionaire. My guess is, that a Northerner wrote this book because I did not understand half of the words in it. After a few chapters, it’s time to plan the day we grab my laptop and check out the community events page. C asks to make supper and we have decided to run to the grocery store for his ingredients. Time to move, but not before having to wrestle out of the bed with a ten year old clinging to you and practising his smack down technique. I believe this is his way of getting hugs from me..After I have buried C in my duvet and pillows, I am free to get ready. Ever tried to change the bed sheets and just can't seem to get them to fit? It just may be one of those days!. C asked me the other day if I had something borrowed or blue yet and my reply was "no, nothing special." He then offered me his blue marble to sew into my dress. You know you’re lucky when you have a little boy in your life that offer's up his marble to make your day extra special! 15 days! xoxo


1 comment: