Monday 5 July 2010

LONG WEEKENDS ARE FOR FUN

Although it's not a long weekend here in England Candace and Ian have been staying with us since Thursday when we had our Canada Day BBQ and we've been having a lot of fun since. We went to the Thornbury Parade and Carnival on Saturday to watch Steve play...They are performing plays in the garden at  Thornbury Castle starting next week. I'm hoping to get to one, before summer ends.

Yesterday we drove up to Burnham On The Sea and had a picnic on the beach, made sandcastles & splashed in the waves. Ian & Candace made us a traditional Sunday roast it was delightful! Today it's back to reality for everyone, Candace and Ian are heading to Wales for a few days to check it out and maybe find work. I wish them all the luck in their new adventure. Steve and I are meeting with the Vicar tonight to go over the wedding ceremony. I can't believe the wedding is almost here only 6 weeks left to get sorted.
I'm looking forward to having my friends and family here for some memorable times before we tie the knot.



No comments:

Post a Comment