Thursday 17 June 2010

WINDEMERE- MACDONALD OLD ENGLAND HOTEL AND SPA


After a wonderful weekend away, I decided to go up North again with my Love to Windermere. He had business in Barrow and I stayed in Bowness and lunched with Ailsa and Jack before heading to the Macdonald Spa to have a much-needed relaxing afternoon of treatments. After a busy weekend partying with my girls Steve suggested, The Spa Day, which included a body exfoliation, massage and facial. It felt like a mini honeymoon! To end an already perfect day I met up with Anna, Clair & Grace for a drink at the Garden Terrace before heading out for a lovely meal at Lucy's Restaurant. It was so nice to be able to see my friends so soon after leaving them on Sunday. Connor is coming this weekend and I am so excited to watch the England game with him.     Go England!



No comments:

Post a Comment