Monday 31 May 2010

ONE EXTRA DAY

We have one extra day before I have to jump back on the wedding planning bus. It's a long weekend in England and we are heading out for a bike ride along the Avon Gorge.(can't wait) I've been waiting to bike this trail since I moved to Bristol. But come tomorrow I will be back to wedding planning. I still have to order my cake, inquire about fireworks, book our honeymoon; find a car, book Lisa speaking of the florist, I was very impressed with the final price and service and am so glad I went to a professional. I read about buying flowers from a market the day of and had thought about doing this until I met with Lisa. She is talented and gave me some good ideas. So before you do anything please meet with a florist or in my case five before decisions are made. Tomorrow will be the day to catch up on all of the things I should have been doing while on vacation. I'm very lucky that the groom is very involved. He has booked our dance lessons, ,taken care of the registry, booked the DJ, talked to the wedding planner and organized the food with them. He's been amazing throughout and especially while I was away. Thanks Steve!  

I can't wait to be a bride, see my family and friends & marry my love.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment