Thursday 27 May 2010

GOODBYE HALIFAX

Thank you Bridesmaids for throwing me an awesome shower and hen night. Oh the laughs...  It was so great of Heather to join us all the way from Victoria and Lynn to come from Toronto. I was spoiled and felt very special so thank you, thank you, thank you....  pictures to come. It was so great to catch up with friends and meet new additions to their families.
Last night Vanessa and I sat in Victoria Park for the last time and talked about old times. She will be moving to Calgary next week and I wish her luck in her new adventure.

Today is my last day in Halifax and I started the day with a stroll through Public Gardens, a beautiful park in the heart of the city. I really miss living here, the people, the parks, Pete's salads, the eggs benny, the patios, the weather & the smell!


Bye bye Halifax......










No comments:

Post a Comment