Wednesday 5 May 2010

105 DAYS

Oh my... I am getting married in 105 days and starting to freak out about the things, I've not done. This is normal, right?  Vanessa bought me this book called Real Simple Weddings a guide to planning a beautiful (and stress free) celebration. It may be time to have a look through it again and calm myself down. 

The website weddingwire.com has been very helpful along with thousands (and I am not joking) of wedding blogs. Most of my fantastic ideas have come from these 3 things.

I am going to miss wedding planning and now I know why brides continue wedding blogs after the event. You become obsessed with the inspiring beauty of it all. When I first started, I had no idea what I was doing. Being so far away from home and away from my genius bridesmaids, did not help my fear of planning. Now I feel I have become an expert planner in many areas. Hardy, har, har and yet still no idea what my next job is in making our day wonderful. I am not a hugely organised person but seem to catch up on my procrastination in waves.

I have written about my fear of "the dance" and my lack of an instructor in a previous blog....   Steve has found us a private dance teacher and although expensive, I am hoping she can make some miracle happen for my feet and put a dent in my ridiculous sense of rhythm. Goodness me, 105 days to learn to dance... less actually...Wish me luck!

Loving Life Being Christy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment