Sunday 18 April 2010

A VERY BUSY BRIDE TO BE

Steve & I made a long weekend for ourselves and drove down to London for the night to attend his sisters birthday. I had an awesome day I went for a facial & then hit Soho for some shopping. Checked into our hotel and then headed to the JetLag Bar for festivities.

The next day we drove up to Plymouth and spent the night there. We took in a play at the Royal Theater, a perfect night out, also great seats that were not to dear.
We took the ferry to Looe & Dartmouth for the rest of the weekend. The weather was a beautiful 18 degrees and the sail boats were taking advantage, and in full view as we drove along the Devon Coastal towns.  A fishing village and home of the Royal Navy College Dartmouth is a great find. We strolled along the promenade and watched kids catch wee crabs, walked thru the park gardens before taking a squat with our fish & chips & mushy peas to enjoy the view.  Another great weekend enjoying the delights of England!

Back to reality.... Not working doesn't seem to give me anymore time than I had before. With volunteer work and travel I still find myself getting behind in the wedding plans. I need to find a good dance teacher because I have the worst rhythm and being that I'm not from Bristol I'm having a hard time with this.

Flowers: I want Anemone's for my flowers and was just told by the florist that I can't get them in August. Was I wrong to think that a bride could have any flowers she wanted, that they would just import them if you paid enough? I was sadly mistaken. If anyone knows how to make my dream flower happen please let me know.
On a good note..Invites are done and will heading to the press tomorrow so we should be sending them out by next week. YAY!

I've updated the wedding site today. http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserViewWebsite?wid=9a3f607a8c360437 password is bliss. So many things to do and only 122 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment