Monday 8 March 2010

Can't Believe It's Already March

. I have not been blogging, since we got engaged on December 31 I've been thinking of little but planning our August wedding.  I heard that wedding planning can take up your life, it really does. Planning the perfect wedding for a Libra is really a challenge, I'm so indecisive! After looking at many venues we have chosen Orchardleigh House & Estate http://www.orchardleigh.net/ for our reception venue. The estate also has a beautiful small church surrounded by a lake. The church has no electricity. The ceremony will be by candlelight and for music they have an old pump organ. The church holds 50 seated and 100 standing. We are both very excited to have finally found the perfect venue for us. We know because we decided to get married in the UK that not everyone will be able to join us on our wedding day but I know our friends and family that can't making will be thinking of us. Even though we are planning a wedding and this is taking a lot of our time and money we are still heading off to Dublin for St. Patrick's day and I will definitely post after our trip.


I have to say some of the best advice I got about planning a wedding other than from friends was from  other people's blogs. I am going to share some great finds myself, after all this is part of my England experience. For all you brides who have dreamt of getting married in a castle or a house that looks like a castle it's possible.


Most wedding venues come with there own list of photographer's, cakes, dj's, fireworks and many other things you need to make your day great, so you don't have to worry about finding all of the details on your own.  I'll be posting some great finds I've come across while working on the Walker/Gillespie wedding
This wedding invite tells the story of how Jill & Matt met. I've haven't seen anything like this before and really love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment