Wednesday 5 February 2014

STILL MIND STILL

 Yesterday on our drive home from the museum of nature I felt dizzy and nauseous. I've been in bed  pretty much since. Husband has taken amazing care of me and the kids since then- thank you hunny.  I believe it started off as motion sickness and went straight to congestion and a sore throat. (feels like strep.)

We have a lot of dates on the calendar this month and I have no time to be sick. I'm doing as little as possible today, in hopes I'll be right as rain for tomorrow night. We are seeing Peter Katz- Still Mind Still at The Black Sheep Inn. Oh he makes beautiful music. * huge grin *

Romilly has been sucessfully sleeping through the night after her last feed at 6:00 It's given me time time to go out and have some time. My little lady bug has been on solids for a month now and she is loving it. We've been feeding her all sorts of yummies.

Fingers crossed she is good for the sitter tomorrow night. It is our first time leaving her with anyone but family. The plan is to wear her out tomorrow so she will fall into a deep sleep- wish us luck! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment