Monday 20 December 2010

SNOW

I opened the window this morning to the smell of snow mixed with wood burning stoves. The snow is beautiful and I love winter but we are heading up to Cornwall this week and leaving to The Canary Islands after that. Heathrow as well as other airports were closed yesterday and I'm hoping we won't have any problems getting out.

Steve ran into work this morning. (crazy) He said, he used his "studs" and had no trouble. After eating and drinking as many calories as we did this weekend I will be heading to the gym for my guilt workout and then try to stay away from all the leftover goodies. If only England was like Toronto,  I could enjoy the snow and not have to worry about roads or airport closures. After all, it's only a few inches! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment