Monday 26 July 2010

TRIALS


I'm off to Frome this morning for my hair trial. I think Michelle's hair is very romantic in this picture. Having trials has been very helpful. Charlie did my makeup trial the other day and I loved the look, very simple and fresh, very Bobby Brown. The Bobby Brown  line is great. I've been using it for the last two years. I followed Steve to Ottawa on a business trip and ended up in Holt getting a makeover, it was the first time I did not come out looking over done and I felt beautiful. I've been a huge fan since and pick up a few bits and bobs whenever I can. I'm very excited to see how my hair trial goes today. xoxo



2 comments:

  1. how did the hair trial go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually liked my trial day better than the wedding day. Hair will be hair! :)

    ReplyDelete