Friday 30 July 2010

BATH


I traveled to Bath this morning with Steve and took a two hour history tour(starting in front of the Pump Rooms at 10:30 & 2:00) whilst he went off to a business meeting. During my tour I was fortunate to go through the Bath Fashion Museum and check out the collection of Princess Diana dresses that they are showcasing this summer, they were amazing and I remember seeing Lady Di in most of them. I also learned a lot about the Assembly rooms, Jane Austen & of course the Roman Baths. After my tour Steve met up with me and took me to Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant. I've been to Bath a few times and always have a good time. Although it is a pretty small city there is plenty to do. If you are heading that way make sure you put the Thermal Spa on your list. I was lucky enough to be able to take a tour of The Bath Priory Hotel & Spa. It is and award winning luxury hotel and I hope I will be going back to stay one day. The restaurant is under the direction of the two Michelin starred Executive Head Chef Michael Cannes.  This hotel & spa would be a beautiful place to get married. I was so impressed with it I left gleaming and begging Steve for a weekend break or maybe spa & lunch? "Christmas is coming dear" I love it!



















 

2 comments: