Tuesday 20 July 2010

29 DAYS

The next few weeks I have appointments almost daily with hair, makeup, Vicar, florist, printer, travel agent, wine sales..... It is all coming together but not without a few little glitches they say ”enjoy the planning”  I think I've done a good job,  I have realized I am not a huge planner; I like to go with the flow get ideas and then see if they fit. I have been upset, let down and frustrated about  things over the course of my 6 month wedding planning but handled them with grace and a few tears. I have stayed focused on who this is about...Steve & I are getting hitched and enjoying a very long life together and I seriously can't wait!!!!

Am I scared? YES... WILL I FIT IN MY DRESS? Will they be able to figure out how to do up my dress? I thought someone from Clifton Brides would be available on the day but this is not the case (silly me.) Will I fall over when we dance because I have not been practicing the dance in 10 layers of crinoline? Will my feet hurt (yes) will my guest feet hurt, (yes) will my Mom actually get on the plane (??) will my guest be happy (YES) of course, they are watching their friends who are very much in love finally tie the knot! So I'm going to be a busy Bee the next few weeks but will also hold my chin high and let the stresses roll off my shoulders (fingers crossed)

I have been researching all morning our New Years ski vacation in either France or Italy. It is 6 months until Christmas and I need to get our holiday booked, or we will not be going anywhere. I will add this task to the mountain I have in my diary. I figure if I still have time to have a lie in and write my blog, it’s all good! Oh, the things I could accomplish if laziness and procrastination didn’t get the best of me!

For Steve, my friends and also all the wedding planners & vendors out there you are wonderful, patient and have a huge tolerance threshold. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment