Thursday 24 June 2010

TO SPRAY TAN OR NOT TO SRAY TAN

I went to get a mani & pedi for the Sultan Summer Ball this weekend and ended up getting talked into my first ever spray tan. I was terrified all the way down stairs wondering if I would have to get completely undressed for this stranger and show her every nook and cranny on my body, I did! She stood there, told me to get undressed, and didn't even leave the room. I guess if she was going to see my bits what does leaving the room matter. It was cold and I was shaking. I'm not sure if I was shaking because of the cold spray or embarrassment of being in my birthday suit! I've come out looking tan for the first time in my life I have color but haven't decided if I like it yet. I love my milky white skin and waiting for my freckles to join in the summer for hope that I could pass it off as my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment